Release FEAR, embrace PERSONAL POWER!
During these stressful times, there is a possible solution to the chaos around us. Connie offers an energetic and noninvasive treatment that drastically reduces your chance of getting the COVID/SARS. For 20 years she has successfully used this technique to prevent or reverse flus and viruses. Using a combination of energy modalities, she also teaches you how to empower yourself against the physical and emotional stressors of illness.
Boost your body’s immune protection energetically from Covid-19/SARS to PREVENT or REVERSE the VIRUS by encouraging the immune system to do what it does best.
Questions and Answers:
• How does it work? Connie uses a unique combination of energy modalities to restore the body’s energetic balance and ability to prevent or reverse COVID/SARS. No injections or supplements are needed.
• Who can benefit? Adults and children can benefit from this simple process
• Do I need to come in? The treatment can be done remotely on Zoom with total effectiveness or in the office where Connie has created a safe, clean environment
• What is the history of this kind of treatment? For 20 years, Connie has used this effective energy treatment for flu and virus prevention. It is safe and proven.
• What does it cost? $160 in person, $170 remote (The $10 covers the cost of sending you the materials to use at home.) Both remote and in person sessions are one hour long.
• What does a treatment include?
- Energy clearing technique using acupressure
- Guided meditation/Intuition Medicine
- Neuromodulation Technique to enhance effectiveness
- Connie teaches you how to repeat and reinforce the treatment on yourself.
“Thank you, Connie. Your treatment to protect my body from the Covid virus was even more powerful than I expected … It feels like my immune system has been dramatically strengthened. I love that I also have your protocol to do … a reboot in case I were to feel in any way compromised. “ LG
Click here for more testimonials
Enhance Your Body's Natural Immunity!
Call 415.485.1639 or email Connie at firstname.lastname@example.org